Big or Small, We Board Them All!

Computer malfuntion so no Christmas pictures this year :(

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Due to the fact that my computer did not save the pictures I took of the great dogs we had here for Christmas yesterday I do not have any pictures to post. I had checked the button delete all pictures from the camera when uploaded. So the pictures were uploaded but now they are not anywhere in the computer ugh!!!! Take my word for it they were all so adorable in their matching gingerbreadman bandanas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These articles and blogs are truly enough for me for a day.check it out

Unknown said...

I had checked the button delete all pictures from the camera, how to enable kies air in pc

Unknown said...

The caliber of information that you're offering is merely wonderful.download

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews